Do you know what an anaerobic digester does? Want to learn? Join Climable as we take a field trip to the Vanguard Renewables Anaerobic Digester in Haverhill, MA!
- We can take 15 people; first come, first served!
- Attendees MUST wear closed toe shoes and long pants (not skirts or shorts). The site is a farm, so please dress accordingly.
- The tour starts at 1:30 pm and should last about an hour. We will plan on leaving Cambridge just after 12 pm to arrive in time.
- Climable plans on offering carpooling- please let us know if you need to drive so we can notify our hosts for parking reasons!
- It's a rain or shine event- if weather looks bad that day, please plan to wear mud boots & bring an umbrella.
- To sign up, please email email@example.com. We will send confirmation and meet up location for the trip up north.
Hope you can make it!
Thank you to our gracious hosts: